Connect with us.
- It’s a Boy for Hope For Hearts Founder and NBC Early Today Host Veronica De La Cruz
- Hope For Hearts Founder Veronica De La Cruz Expecting First Child
- Hope For Hearts Foundation Event Raises Funds and Awareness for Heart Transplant Patients and Sandy Victims
- Former Insurance Executive & Current Healthcare Advocate Wendell Potter to Appear at Hope For Hearts Fundraiser
- Hope For Hearts’ Nov. 9th Fundraiser To Feature Singers Alyson Cambridge & Jose Conde
- Subscribe to The Pause, Hope For Hearts' Quarterly Newsletter. Just fill out the form below:
Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell, give out or abuse your email address with spam.
Follow Us On Twitter"Death Rates Decline for Advanced Heart Failure Patients, but Outcomes are Still not Ideal http://t.co/ZJHBUG0mnx"11 hours ago"Living a heart healthy lifestyle can lower kidney failure risk http://t.co/AQtb5jSI3P"17 hours ago"Knowledge is Key in Preventing Heart Disease http://t.co/Zb2yxS4GQE"yesterday
Help Those Suffering From Hurricane SandyDonate to the American Red Cross at www.redcross.org or donate $10 by texting REDCROSS to 90999. We will be donating $10 from every ticket sold to the Gala to the Red Cross to aid those suffering.